3" High Performance Universal Cat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Serious question because I guess I don’t understand the whole process. Curious how anyone would know if I had these cats on my truck when I would go next May to get my truck cleared for smog. Before renewing my tags. Does the smog test pick up certain emissions that these allow? Is that how it works?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Serious question because I guess I don’t understand the whole process. Curious how anyone would know if I had these cats on my truck when I would go next May to get my truck cleared for smog. Before renewing my tags. Does the smog test pick up certain emissions that these allow? Is that how it works?
2 things, do they do a visual and do they stick a probe in the tailpipe when they do a smog test. Obviously if you have a cel because of higher emissions reading from these cats you wont pass but if they visually inspect or probe and more ‘smog’ is being registered on the probe(if they do that) then no go chase.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
2 things, do they do a visual and do they stick a probe in the tailpipe when they do a smog test. Obviously if you have a cel because of higher emissions reading from these cats you wont pass but if they visually inspect or probe and more ‘smog’ is being registered on the probe(if they do that) then no go chase.
I think I heard if you have anything other then stock under your hood or for emissions , you'll need a Calif exemption number(paperwork) saying it's Calif compliant. I think.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
41-02ftl41L._SY400_.jpg 41i7csmnpIL._SY400_.jpg It's designed to increase the horsepower and torque. Manufactured from high quality stainless steel, it ensures long lasting durability, is easily installed, and corrosion resistant. This is a weld on application.

Inlet/Outlet - 3"
Width - 6"
Height - 4"
Length (center) - 7"
Total Length - 15 and 10/16"

Brand new in the box, never installed.

*Legal in all states except California*

Yonaka Motorsports is a grassroots performance part manufacturer since 2001, specializing mostly in Honda/Acura. Today they have expanded their product line to meet the needs of Lexus, Mazda, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Nissan, GM, and Ford.
  • High quality stainless steel design with heat shield
  • Ceramic monolith core with honeycomb structure
  • Universal application for multipe vehicle fitment
  • Universal OEM style design for easy installation
  • Corrosion resistant
I have 2.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I heard if you have anything other then stock under your hood or for emissions , you'll need a Calif exemption number(paperwork) saying it's Calif compliant. I think.
Ok I had a bit of a brain fart. Lol. I knew they put the probe on the exhaust to read who much it’s putting out, and the CEL is on it won’t pass. Which I’ve never had with any of my trucks. Maybe I was thinking if I had these and it’s putting out the right amounts they wouldn’t know they’re no calif compliant. But that’s not the case. Thanks for clearing me up! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore