2dr ~ Any Roof rack solutions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crazy_Legs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys, my beloved 94 Blazer never came with a roof rack and I'm looking for some solutions. I don't mind drilling holes into the roof but it would have to be a very nice rack and appear tasteful with the lines of the vehicle.

I need something to hold my skis pretty much and am weary of these suction racks I see on the internet. Has anyone tackled this before?

Forgive me if this has been covered I was unable to dig anything up.

Thanks, Andrew

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
get the part from a 2dr variant but newer and drill and install rivnuts. when it is done you have the basic roof rack cross bars to mount ski holding equipment.

edonwheels73

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys, my beloved 94 Blazer never came with a roof rack and I'm looking for some solutions. I don't mind drilling holes into the roof but it would have to be a very nice rack and appear tasteful with the lines of the vehicle.

I need something to hold my skis pretty much and am weary of these suction racks I see on the internet. Has anyone tackled this before?

Forgive me if this has been covered I was unable to dig anything up.

Thanks, Andrew
I know this is an old post but what did you end up with?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
edonwheels, yeah, it is old, and I'm going through old threads myself. I'm at work and bored, so I figure what the hell. Might as well breathe a little life into some of these old threads.:p

So, what did you go with Crazy_Legs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
03tahoejunk