275/60/20 fit Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Davidd

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this tire will fit 2013 stock denali without mods? The tire is 33 inches tall vs 31.9 stock. My denali is awd. Have some concern about rubbing but would like to upsize slightly to a tire 1" taller

OP
OP
D

Davidd

Reaction score
Interested in additional feedback. Would love to know for sure whether they will fit. Prefer not to hassle with the expense or trouble to level, just want to see if this simple upsize can be accommodated on a stock vehicle. Front looks like it could be too tight

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know they will fit on an NBS, unsure on a NNBS. @Bigbeardenali1992 just put some on his NBS. I ran the same size on my stock suspension NBS Yukon as well

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 275/60/20s mounted on the chrome 8 spoke NNBS Denali rims. I’ve got about a half inch clearance on either side between tires and bottom of bumper cover. I was thinking I would need to at least level the front a bit and trim that bottom corner but I didn’t have to do either. I would say take a tape measure and measure across from the edge to edge across the wheel well. I’d be willing to be it’s more than 33 inches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC