24" tbss machined on my nbs tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you have any wheel.or suspension questions just ask.

Drake04Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey guys, havent been on here for a while, working alot on my c10 but i did get new wheels for the tahoe, they're tbss machined finish, with 295 35 24 tires and sitting at a 4/6 drop
what you guys think?
20150808_155436_zpsf7xnsueb.jpg
Did you paint your chrome grill and the chrome on your bumper? Any peeling or chipping? Also, HD hood? Bolts right up? Thanks! Love the look. Nice ride man!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you paint your chrome grill and the chrome on your bumper? Any peeling or chipping? Also, HD hood? Bolts right up? Thanks! Love the look. Nice ride man!

Haven't seen that member on in a long time.

The HD grille and front bumper, cap and valance are all painted. The HD hood is a direct bolt up for both the Tahoe and Yukon.

The Yukon needs modification to the hood for the different headlights but still bolts right up.

Last edited:

Drake04Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Haven't seen that member on in a long time.

The HD grille and front bumper, cap and balance are all painted. The HD hood is a direct bolt up for both the Tahoe and Yukon.

The Yukon needs modification to the hood for the different headlights but still bolts right up.

Thanks! I have an 04 tahoe 2wd. Needs a huge drop and some paint. Love the tbss wheels btw

20170513_095706.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Gotcha! Thanks! Lol so any idea where I can get a good used transmission? I don't really want to spend $1500 but looking like I'll have to.
If you can afford it, def get a rebuilt. You never know what you get from a junkyard. You might end up doing the job twice.

Last edited: