20x10 on a level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JaysTahoe90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah sounds like what I would expect from x10 on a level kit. You can notch the bracket and keep it installed. Did you have to NorCal the rear side?
The rear was untouched! Surprisingly. I even got mud flaps. Now I just need to tear the door moldings off.

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Trimmed the fender wheel well plastic. A shit load of trimming. Took the bumper braces out. Didn't have dremel in hand so I took them out. The shit we do to for toys. Haha.
Looks super good!!

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@JaysTahoe90 The x10 looks good and right tire size! I see you pulled the valance to make it look taller and rounded the bumper corner. What other trimming did you to do to clear?
One more question, if I were to take the parts to a shop would they be able to do all of the stuff for autoride extending or is that a diy type thing.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
One more question, if I were to take the parts to a shop would they be able to do all of the stuff for autoride extending or is that a diy type thing.

They should be able to do it all. Might need to explain how to set the ride height rods from current position to lifted position.

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HA that wide of tire on a 2". You will need to trim bumper corner and maybe small norcal mod. I would do front 2" level and zone 2" body lift. This would make the offset and height look perfect.
When i order the suspension maxx kit for 15-17 model years would i use the whole kit or just the ride height extenders

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HA that wide of tire on a 2". You will need to trim bumper corner and maybe small norcal mod. I would do front 2" level and zone 2" body lift. This would make the offset and height look perfect.
I'm running into so many issues with this body lift, what size tire would you think i could fit on a level with little trimming. The body lift in the end would be as much if not more than a suspension lift.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I'm running into so many issues with this body lift, what size tire would you think i could fit on a level with little trimming. The body lift in the end would be as much if not more than a suspension lift.

Damn dude sorry it's issues. Those are usually really easy. The trailer hitch is hard part. Probably a 295/55R20 on that x10

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn dude sorry it's issues. Those are usually really easy. The trailer hitch is hard part. Probably a 295/55R20 on that x10
its all good i called seven shops only one said they would install it and if everything went smoothy it be $700. Then one guy said if i go suspension lift the suspension light would be on. Tried reading through auto ride with lifts didn't get most of it. Thank you tho!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore