20x10 on a level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well than go with trails if you like them more. I prefer lightweight tires to keep MPG and avoid any extra HP loss moving mass weight. I can tell you 10 lbs per tire is a big difference and I plan to get Ridge once mine wear down.
Yea the Ridge were my original choice but for off road the Trail Grapplers are better. And thats how I want to spend most of my summer.

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just put on the ridge grapplers on and I like them so far! I'm also running 20x10s
I was in a blow off class when Konvict said that i did some research and the Ridges are almost as good i think thats what im gonna go with.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
@JaysTahoe90 The x10 looks good and right tire size! I see you pulled the valance to make it look taller and rounded the bumper corner. What other trimming did you to do to clear?

JaysTahoe90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@JaysTahoe90 The x10 looks good and right tire size! I see you pulled the valance to make it look taller and rounded the bumper corner. What other trimming did you to do to clear?
Thanks! Trimmed the fender wheel well plastic. A shit load of trimming. Took the bumper braces out. Didn't have dremel in hand so I took them out. The shit we do to for toys. Haha.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Thanks! Trimmed the fender wheel well plastic. A shit load of trimming. Took the bumper braces out. Didn't have dremel in hand so I took them out. The shit we do to for toys. Haha.

Yeah sounds like what I would expect from x10 on a level kit. You can notch the bracket and keep it installed. Did you have to NorCal the rear side?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf