20x10 on a level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guarantee that both those yukons with x12 and x14 on level kits can turn lock to lock! Yeah they trimmed the front bumper but you would have to large norcal at then still rub. x10 should clear with minimal if any trim on the 4".
I do have 1 more the zone is 4 front and 2 in the back adding a level would make it 6 in the front and in the picture on Zone it looks like it had the stuff for a level so would i not use the level for the front on Zone or would i use it and have 6 in the front?

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Can't use both front kits unless you want to break every joint in the front suspension. Max front lift height is 2.5" on suspension. The zone offers 2" front with 2" body. Some morons run 3"+ front kits but can only do that if 2WD and have to use UCAs. If you want that much just get a full 6" and run the 2" body for 8".

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't use both front kits unless you want to break every joint in the front suspension. Max front lift height is 2.5" on suspension. The zone offers 2" front with 2" body. Some morons run 3"+ front kits but can only do that if 2WD and have to use UCAs. If you want that much just get a full 6" and run the 2" body for 8".
Makes sense. its 4wd Hoping ill have this done by the end of April.

ta07hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes sense. its 4wd Hoping ill have this done by the end of April.

There's plenty of people with 3/3.5 inch in the front on 4x4 with no problems after 40/50k. As long as you get better upper control arms. Idk of anyone who has had something longer than that. I have the 2" rough country lower leveling kit (gave me 1.75) and I'll be adding around 1-1.5" more lift with bilsteins and using the rough country upper control arms. I'm doing tie rods and control arms anyway since I have 164k on the stock stuff. If it needs them again in the next 5yrs id be surprised. I will be using 1" diff drop spacers to help the cv angles, cv are still oe so I'll probably change them to.

PuroPinchePedo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They should fit with some trimming, if these guys run this then you should have no problem. I'm going with 20x10 -19 on a 2 inch level once winter is overView attachment 75954

Saw this guy post this truck on Instagram and I asked "how the hell do you turn left of right with a leveling kit and 14's??" Still waiting for an answer...lol! (His Instagram says 20x14's, this pick says 20x12..hmmm.... definitely look like 14's).

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
Just throwing my experience so far out there if it helps. I'm running about a 2" lift with 275 60 20s with 10 offset wheels. Rubbing at 3/4 turn on the rear of the wheel well on both sides. Only rubs when turning on offset terrain parking and leaving parking spots, no issues when driving normally tho. Will be try and get around to doing the norcal mod in a few months hopefully once the weather gets better but not too worried about it at this point.

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HA that wide of tire on a 2". You will need to trim bumper corner and maybe small norcal mod. I would do front 2" level and zone 2" body lift. This would make the offset and height look perfect.
Do you know a tire size that would fit with the body lift and level. The current plan in Trail Grapplers

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I would do
Do you know a tire size that would fit with the body lift and level. The current plan in Trail Grapplers

295/55R20 nitto ridge. They weigh 10 pounds less than trail and last longer miles. Still will need to trim both sides of front fender but shouldn't take much.

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would do

295/55R20 nitto ridge. They weigh 10 pounds less than trail and last longer miles. Still will need to trim both sides of front fender but shouldn't take much.
I'm not as big of a fan on the Ridge Grapplers I want more off road traction

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I'm not as big of a fan on the Ridge Grapplers I want more off road traction

Well than go with trails if you like them more. I prefer lightweight tires to keep MPG and avoid any extra HP loss moving mass weight. I can tell you 10 lbs per tire is a big difference and I plan to get Ridge once mine wear down.