20x10 on a level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Thank you! Do you know of anyone who's done this and has pictures?

Not the total kit only seen a few 3" which look garbage but a 1.5 or 2" isn't bad because the steps still cover the frame. As far as level plenty have done it just not sure where pics are of the front bracket for auto ride. Think some guys in 15+ section did the front kit.

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the total kit only seen a few 3" which look garbage but a 1.5 or 2" isn't bad because the steps still cover the frame. As far as level plenty have done it just not sure where pics are of the front bracket for auto ride. Think some guys in 15+ section did the front kit.
Thanks for your time!

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On Zones website it says ill need to extend the ride height sensors are you sure i won't need anything to extend it with?

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
On Zones website it says ill need to extend the ride height sensors are you sure i won't need anything to extend it with?

That's for the front but if you get the other kit I posted it has the part to lengthen or should I say set the ride height sensor at correct height

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's for the front but if you get the other kit I posted it has the part to lengthen or should I say set the ride height sensor at correct height
That makes more sense thank you!

ta07hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my plan was to buy some 20x9 Fuels, there is a guy who will sell me his XD Heists and they're a 20x10 im planning on running the Open Country R/T because thats what hes already got on them and they were what i was already planning to go with the size are 305/55R20 Q what would I need to do to get them to fit? Im going with the Rough Country 2" Level

They should fit with some trimming, if these guys run this then you should have no problem. I'm going with 20x10 -19 on a 2 inch level once winter is overimage.png

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I guarantee that both those yukons with x12 and x14 on level kits can turn lock to lock! Yeah they trimmed the front bumper but you would have to large norcal at then still rub. x10 should clear with minimal if any trim on the 4".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh