20x10 on a level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my plan was to buy some 20x9 Fuels, there is a guy who will sell me his XD Heists and they're a 20x10 im planning on running the Open Country R/T because thats what hes already got on them and they were what i was already planning to go with the size are 305/55R20 Q what would I need to do to get them to fit? Im going with the Rough Country 2" Level

02Burgundybeast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might scrub a little on the bottoms of the valance when turning but them only being a 10 wide you might be ok.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
HA that wide of tire on a 2". You will need to trim bumper corner and maybe small norcal mod. I would do front 2" level and zone 2" body lift. This would make the offset and height look perfect.

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HA that wide of tire on a 2". You will need to trim bumper corner and maybe small norcal mod. I would do front 2" level and zone 2" body lift. This would make the offset and height look perfect.
Would I need to mess with the auto ride in the back with a body lift?

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you also send me a link for the auto ride extenders I just went on zones website and they said I need the extenders and I don't know where I would find those at.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
If you have front magnaride then you should get the suspension maxx front 2" kit with plate to set ride height controls at normal level. Body lift will do nothing to auto ride. It's a good 4" kit with 2" front level and 2" body.

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have front magnaride then you should get the suspension maxx front 2" kit with plate to set ride height controls at normal level. Body lift will do nothing to auto ride. It's a good 4" kit with 2" front level and 2" body.
So I don't know a lot about the suspension so I should go with the zone 2,4 body lift and add another level from suspensionmaxx?

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
So I don't know a lot about the suspension so I should go with the zone 2,4 body lift and add another level from suspensionmaxx?

No any 2" front level will work but if you have ride height rods for electronic dampening up front then I would get suspension maxx since their kit has brackets for the level. Then order a 2" zone body and done with total of 4".

OP
OP
dreww2001

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions or not getting it but are these the two kits you recommend
No any 2" front level will work but if you have ride height rods for electronic dampening up front then I would get suspension maxx since their kit has brackets for the level. Then order a 2" zone body and done with total of 4".

IMG_3480.PNG

IMG_3482.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons