2018 Yukon Denali "Ultimate Denali Package" Delivery & Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Salesmen are jokes lol, should have told him if this ***** booms, buffets, or vibrates, ill be back to smash it through your front windows.
Yeap they out there, my sales man was very sincere with me and do everything to earn his money. [emoji2]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
congrats on the new ride!

Let us know if we can help you with future upgrades. we offer discounts for the members here on everything we sell. I see you mention train horns. we offer Kleinn and Hornblasters

OP
OP
Ct Pirate

Ct Pirate

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Chris, Yeah I placed an order direct with Hornblasters sorry about that. I would have save money going with you guys.

Merry Christmas

gonatee

Reaction score
Now for the build, I had crusty's guys install the Borla Exhaust, and the GMC factory Subwoofer Kit. Tomorrow its tints and figuring all this stuff out with out an OWNERS MANUAL!!!! Yes MSRP of $80,000.00 and Crusty didn't even give me a manual let alone without him explaining ANY of the options. UNREAL

Are you satisfied with the bumps now that the aftermarket sub is installed? Have you listened before installed or on other denali? The yukon sounds way better then denali imho.

OP
OP
Ct Pirate

Ct Pirate

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the video in motion box from GM-Navigation and can't wait to get that going.

2018-01-06 10.45.55.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhefner

Latest posts