2018 Yukon Denali "Ultimate Denali Package" Delivery & Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ct Pirate

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I took delivery of my new love. The Stealer was a complete ass! The guy was the "Truck Salesman" and he was a total buffoon! Crusty old guy (and I'm old too) coughing and sick making it a horrible experience and just down right PAINFULL to business with. I went to GMC on line, built the truck and searched it out and said ok local dealer heres EXACTLY what I want, here's my credit card for a deposit on it. They said sure we have it come on down. I get there and ready to finalize the deal looking on site for the truck and its no where to be found. So maybe its out back or in the garage right? I sit down and Crusty the salesman says OH I'm sorry but the "SISTER dealer" 2 states away that had it sold it. I stood up and told him ok thanks I'll see you later there was other dealers that had it in stock. Long story short he's not good with a keyboard and lies through his teeth about most things. We find a truck that needs to have the GM kicker subwoofer kit and the Borla exhaust ordered and installed. 6 days of jerking me around AFTER a $10,000.00 deposit and he says it will be ready for delivery at 5:00 pm on Friday in a SNOW STORM and I take off of work early and strip out my trade in of all the (prepper supplies) and get there at 5:05 and Crusty says um Yeah its not ready yet they are still working on it!!! I saw flames shooting out of my eyes. The truck wasn't detailed, still had the sticker on the window and he comes out with a razor blade to take the MSRP papers off it. And I can't believe he says the subwoofer isnt PROGRAMED the computer needs to be flashed and the factory hasn't written the program, but they will over the weekend bring it back next week and we will reflash and detail the truck. Ok I fell off the turnip truck this morning, Just give my dam keys and get outta my face I gotta roll it's snowing and I got my new ride. Ok enough already here she is..............

2017-12-15 17.37.55.jpg 2017-12-15 17.37.37.jpg

OP
OP
Ct Pirate

Ct Pirate

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now for the build, I had crusty's guys install the Borla Exhaust, and the GMC factory Subwoofer Kit. Tomorrow its tints and figuring all this stuff out with out an OWNERS MANUAL!!!! Yes MSRP of $80,000.00 and Crusty didn't even give me a manual let alone without him explaining ANY of the options. UNREAL!!!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your awesome Yukon Denali..I can actually say my Chevrolet-GMC-Buick dealer was a pleasure to deal with..They were 50 miles out of my way but worth it..The dealers close to me in my area were something like yours.

Welcome from Miami Beach!!

cheyenne383

Far North Lurker
Reaction score
It is beyond me why you would tolerate incompetence when buying such an significant item. I have walked out of appliance stores if the sales people weren't capable and accomidating... there's so many dealerships working nowadays I would make sure the service department, sales team, and any other services I need are able to service my needs. That salesman got a pretty good commission on your purchase, did he earn it?

Sorry for the rant, congrats on the purchase and enjoy the ride!

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats on your ride

you should have walked over to GMs office & had a chat.
maybe you still should ;)

i hate sales people like that, they ruin it for everyone.
my sales guy was awesome.

OP
OP
Ct Pirate

Ct Pirate

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK the Windows are tinted and WeatherTech mats installed. Now what next??? I'm thinking Aux Light bar behind the grille, Back up LED's under bumper, Train Horns?

OP
OP
Ct Pirate

Ct Pirate

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gotta tell you with the 420HP 10 Speed Tranny and the Posi-traction this baby RIPS off the line! It's a rocket for sure I'm VERY impressed

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I took delivery of my new love. The Stealer was a complete ass! The guy was the "Truck Salesman" and he was a total buffoon! Crusty old guy (and I'm old too) coughing and sick making it a horrible experience and just down right PAINFULL to business with. I went to GMC on line, built the truck and searched it out and said ok local dealer heres EXACTLY what I want, here's my credit card for a deposit on it. They said sure we have it come on down. I get there and ready to finalize the deal looking on site for the truck and its no where to be found. So maybe its out back or in the garage right? I sit down and Crusty the salesman says OH I'm sorry but the "SISTER dealer" 2 states away that had it sold it. I stood up and told him ok thanks I'll see you later there was other dealers that had it in stock. Long story short he's not good with a keyboard and lies through his teeth about most things. We find a truck that needs to have the GM kicker subwoofer kit and the Borla exhaust ordered and installed. 6 days of jerking me around AFTER a $10,000.00 deposit and he says it will be ready for delivery at 5:00 pm on Friday in a SNOW STORM and I take off of work early and strip out my trade in of all the (prepper supplies) and get there at 5:05 and Crusty says um Yeah its not ready yet they are still working on it!!! I saw flames shooting out of my eyes. The truck wasn't detailed, still had the sticker on the window and he comes out with a razor blade to take the MSRP papers off it. And I can't believe he says the subwoofer isnt PROGRAMED the computer needs to be flashed and the factory hasn't written the program, but they will over the weekend bring it back next week and we will reflash and detail the truck. Ok I fell off the turnip truck this morning, Just give my dam keys and get outta my face I gotta roll it's snowing and I got my new ride. Ok enough already here she is..............

View attachment 188875 View attachment 188876
Congrats looks nice, and i know you love the borla muffler the sound is amazing i got the dealer to swap from my 2015 xl denali to my 2018 xl denali.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Salesmen are jokes lol, should have told him if this ***** booms, buffets, or vibrates, ill be back to smash it through your front windows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts