2018 RST tahoe/burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I like this package a lot, while its not an all out crazy HP package especially for the suburban, gives more option as far as styling
I had a guy wrap all the chrome around my windows for $60 on my Suburban and it came out good. He does tint on vehicles and does all of mine and this was the first time he ever did the vinyl wrap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Da Hawk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got a quote today from a shop that was working on a re-tint on my daily driver. I asked about just wrapping the chrome window strips on my wife's Tahoe. He quoted me $1,200 - $1,300!!!!!!! He said that they use 4ft wide wrap and that's why it's so high. I looked at him all crazy like he had a second head attached to his shoulders. I walked out of there in total disbelief. NO THANKS!!!

Usdmskyline20

Reaction score
I just got a quote today from a shop that was working on a re-tint on my daily driver. I asked about just wrapping the chrome window strips on my wife's Tahoe. He quoted me $1,200 - $1,300!!!!!!! He said that they use 4ft wide wrap and that's why it's so high. I looked at him all crazy like he had a second head attached to his shoulders. I walked out of there in total disbelief. NO THANKS!!!

That seems a bit much. I paid $200 to wrap the chrome around the windows, mirror and smoke the tails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is the tahoe still the only one w/ option of 6.2L? as all orig media said hoe only & no burb.
if so, that sux.

b4z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is the tahoe still the only one w/ option of 6.2L? as all orig media said hoe only & no burb.
if so, that sux.
Yes,no 6.2l for the suburban. I don't get it either. And also don't get why the 5.3l still has the 6 speed. Ford may have leapfrogged gm with the 2018 expy.

15YUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's cool you can get the 6.2 in a Tahoe. I think Ford should put their 6.2 in their platinum expy it's a great engine. I'd imagine MPGs would be lower due to no cylinder deactivation. Why doesn't Ford invest in this tech like GM? It's nice to have displacement when you need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972