2018 RST tahoe/burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carpenter2361

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has any one given any thought to or found out if these parts will be available, to purchase. Such as color matched window belt trim, brembo brakes, color matched grill.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they will be obtainable at some point.

Brakes can already be purchased I believe. I've seen them on my dealers accessory page.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they will be obtainable at some point.

Brakes can already be purchased I believe. I've seen them on my dealers accessory page.
How about a tungsten grill and headlight surround? Wonder what that would set me back?

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The grill will probably be a few hundred at least. We'll see what the other pieces come in at in a few months I'm sure.

bigjay003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has any one given any thought to or found out if these parts will be available, to purchase. Such as color matched window belt trim, brembo brakes, color matched grill.
I already have the Brembo brake kit, which is just the front only, waiting on some red powder coated rear calipers to come in probably this week before I install. But I'm really interested in the color matched grill when they become available!

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already have the Brembo brake kit, which is just the front only, waiting on some red powder coated rear calipers to come in probably this week before I install. But I'm really interested in the color matched grill when they become available!
I wonder if the grills sold through the Chevy parts departments will be paint to match rather than prepainted from GM?

Usdmskyline20

Reaction score
I would think at least a few hundred for the grille and maybe the same for the window trim. I'm taking my Wife's Tahoe tomorrow a body shop I've used in the past to see what they'll charge me to color match my grilled and paint the insert gloss black. I had these guys color match the chrome bumpers and grille on my Ram and the job outstanding.

OP
OP
Carpenter2361

Carpenter2361

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think at least a few hundred for the grille and maybe the same for the window trim. I'm taking my Wife's Tahoe tomorrow a body shop I've used in the past to see what they'll charge me to color match my grilled and paint the insert gloss black. I had these guys color match the chrome bumpers and grille on my Ram and the job outstanding.
Good luck with the window belt trim my painter wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. He said most of the time they break while trying to remove then there is a rubber trim they have to mask off.

OP
OP
Carpenter2361

Carpenter2361

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The grill will probably be a few hundred at least. We'll see what the other pieces come in at in a few months I'm sure.
I've seen quite a few escalades at a Cadillac dealership in Santa Monica that are completely blacked out I need to stop by and see if there factory parts or something there paint shop did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT