2018 Denali grille swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pittz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for someone to do this on the color matched Tahoe. Can’t go wrong with updating a grill to the current year.

2016YUKONSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, 40 minutes start to finish! I need to put on my new black grill, but figured it would take a few hours.

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, wonder why they changed, better airflow I'm guessing....

Dark Star

Reaction score
How did you change out the grill i recently got a yukon and want to replace the grill

Undo at lot of screws!

We didn’t remove the whole front end. Started at the top and loosened enough on the bottom so we could pull the grill assembly forward to access the screws on the grill

wu6fiend

Reaction score
The new Denali grill has grown on me so much, I ordered one the other day. A friend owns a body shop, he will install it on my 2016 Denali for a nominal fee.

Bigtangledmess

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great! Nice clean look. Thanks for the pictures. Ordered mine today for my 17' Denali.

Last edited:

baseball28

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

BigVette427

Reaction score
When I first bought my Denali Yukon 4x4 I wasn't crazy about the chrome grill but wanted the 6.2L V8. I figured I could pick up one of the regular black GMC Yukon grills and swap it out at the same time I got some tow hooks and a lower molding with the holes cut out for them, but the new chrome grill is definitely growing on me, as well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission