2018 Denali Bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pescado

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have tried using the search feature however lots of different & outdated opinions.

I would like to find some LED bulbs for my fog lights & reverse lights that serve not only looks but above OEM function.
Which brand & model bulbs should I look at?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I have tried using the search feature however lots of different & outdated opinions.

I would like to find some LED bulbs for my fog lights & reverse lights that serve not only looks but above OEM function.
Which brand & model bulbs should I look at?

Some common sources with good historical results are JDM, superbrightleds, and xenon depot. Some guys report luck with cheap ebay kits, others not... Little bit of a crapshoot, imo, plus with a 2018, you might be a Guinea pi..... Errrr, pioneer.

OP
OP
Pescado

Pescado

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m looking for part #’s and links for purchase.

Some common sources with good historical results are JDM, superbrightleds, and xenon depot. Some guys report luck with cheap ebay kits, others not... Little bit of a crapshoot, imo, plus with a 2018, you might be a Guinea pi..... Errrr, pioneer.

OP
OP
Pescado

Pescado

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there anyone else that has switched out their reverse and fog light bulbs with LED?
Which bulbs did you use and how do you like them?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought JDM Astar white leds for my reverse light bulbs off eBay. Super bright at night. Plug and play, and have not had any quality issues with them since. They work perfect. I ordered 5k LEDs from xenondepot.com as they were the only ones I could find that fit the stock pigtail on my fog lights. I love them. Very bright, good color, and work perfect since I bought them two years ago. Don’t remember what the specific part number was, but I shopped my year make and model on xenon depot’s website and it brought up the LED bulbs that fit my truck for my fog light. You could plug in your year and model and it’ll give the ones that’ll fit your truck.

Ct Pirate

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'll be doing something on the 18 for reverse for sure. Not sure if I wanna have something huge hanging under the bumper, gotta keep it classy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC