2017 Z71 Instrument Cluster Badging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ttusomeone

Reaction score
Informal poll - does anyone else with a newer Z71 have a Z71 logo/decal on their instrument cluster? Mine has it on the outside pillar and rear hatch, but nothing on the instrument cluster even though Chevy's website lists badging in all three places.

It's not a huge deal to me - more of curiosity if it's common or if they missed it at the factory.

Z71Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have the logo on my cluster. It's inside the tachometer.

robert cristiano

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also recently purchased a z71 midnight. The salesman explained that the Tahoes shipped with digital gauges do not have the logo on the tach anymore.

OP
OP
ttusomeone

ttusomeone

Reaction score
I also recently purchased a z71 midnight. The salesman explained that the Tahoes shipped with digital gauges do not have the logo on the tach anymore.

Thanks for the confirmation. I looked at half a dozen or so for sale at various dealerships online to check and no had the logo, so I assumed it had something to do with the digital gauge. Someone at Chevy probably forgot to update the Z71 description on the Chevy sight to remove the cluster logo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt