2017 Yukon SLT Options Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what option gives you the LCD configurable driver display cluster (in center of dash) instead of the real gauges on the SLT? I'm asking specifically about a 2017.

cheyenne383

Far North Lurker
Reaction score
I think it's Denali only, there's a truck retrofit thread on another forum I follow. Looks like a complicated and expenseive upgrade if not factory equipped.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the Chevrolet it is the "Luxury Package"--the same one that gives keyless entry, push-button start, etc... I can imagine it is the same in the Yukon, however, trying to build a 2018 I couldn't get it to put one on--it might be a Denali only thing?

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the Chevrolet it is the "Luxury Package"--the same one that gives keyless entry, push-button start, etc... I can imagine it is the same in the Yukon, however, trying to build a 2018 I couldn't get it to put one on--it might be a Denali only thing?

Thanks for checking. Right in the Chevrolet you can get it on the LT trim by selecting the Luxury Package. The SLT (basically the LT trim of GMC) doesn't have that package. But I have evidence that this configurable dash is available in the SLT (see above links to 2017 SLTs) and is NOT a Denali only feature, although all Denalis have it. I'm thinking maybe it comes with the adaptive cruise control option in SLTs? But I would think if this was true GMC would state so when you try to build one on their website.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s another example, clearly not a Denali.

IMG_5234.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know on my Tahoe it was tied into the HUD(heads up display) as I think someone mentioned. Try that option and see if the digital dash option shows up.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
currently requires lux pkg. I was told by a large volume dealer 6mos ago that GM had a shortage of dashes for a couple months and ended up putting the upgraded dash in many mid level basic packages.

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine with the 2017 SLT Preumium Package. It's super nice and you can change themes too.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Any chance it was an option in 2016 Tahoe with luxury package?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe