2017 Yukon Denali suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zakb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
in debating buying 17 denali but am worried about lifting it. I need to lift it 4 inches or so, hoping to get 33s on there. Are there good options out there with the mag ride?

Alternatively, in thinking about a Yukon slt but with the 6.2l motor which had coil suspension. Any thoughts on best route? Don't any to get in to trouble with th the air ride suspension and some jankidy lift

Thanks

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, for the current generation Yukons, the only trim that has the 6.2L engine is the Denali. It's not an option on the SLE or SLT.

DenaliEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, several people have lifted Denalis, there's been several posts in the last week or so.

Do you *need* a 4" lift, or do you *want* a 4" lift? :p

Glocksub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, you may already be aware of this, but you can get narrower 33" tires on one with just a leveling kit. I've seen it in person and in numerous posts on this forum. I don't know what would be required for a true 33x12.5 on an aftermarket wheel though.

A BDS 4" lift should enable you to clear a 34-35" tire, based on what I've seen.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I don't think bds works with auto ride but can piece a few things together to make it work. A custom 4" front top strut spacer and rear shock extensions. Fabtech makes a 4" kit that works but not a true lift with front drop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan