2017 Tahoe - weather proof floor mat recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stw2003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I believe the GM all weather mats are new for 2018. I would check them out at the dealer before I ordered any other brands. The GM mats seem to have more of a rubber compound to them rather than the hard plastic of the Weather Techs or Huskys. Like I said, I’ve had either Husky or Weather Tech in my 6 previous GM vehicles and like the new GM versions the best...caveat, the third row (which cover the pass through between the second row captains) are on back order and I’ll provide a more thorough review when those arrive. Not trying to sway opinions here, just trying to provide information so folks can make a good decision. Plus you should be able to touch and feel the mats at your local GM dealer. Worth the trip.

View attachment 196180 View attachment 196181 View attachment 196182 View attachment 196183 View attachment 196184

I agree on the new GM all weather mats. I picked up the fronts in Dune for my 2017 Yukon and they are great. No sliding around at all and they look good.

dogwiz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I decided on Husky's as I'm a bit disappointed with the coverage on the GM all weather mats. No coverage on the sidewall/too much carpet exposed.

I suppose it highly depends on how filthy of a person you are, and I am essentially Oscar the Grouch with a license to drive.

Azervos3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I believe the GM all weather mats are new for 2018. I would check them out at the dealer before I ordered any other brands. The GM mats seem to have more of a rubber compound to them rather than the hard plastic of the Weather Techs or Huskys. Like I said, I’ve had either Husky or Weather Tech in my 6 previous GM vehicles and like the new GM versions the best...caveat, the third row (which cover the pass through between the second row captains) are on back order and I’ll provide a more thorough review when those arrive. Not trying to sway opinions here, just trying to provide information so folks can make a good decision. Plus you should be able to touch and feel the mats at your local GM dealer. Worth the trip.

View attachment 196180 View attachment 196181 View attachment 196182 View attachment 196183 View attachment 196184

Hey did you get the third row??? I'm looking to purchase I got the second row. Am going to order the front row but wanted to see if anyone with bucket seat second row has ordered the
84327939 says it's for bench second but I think you can cut out an opening for the latch to make it for just like you can cut out the door sill so the chrome shows

Azervos3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
also what are the prt numbers I'm seeing many diffrrdif part number for the all weather floor mats??

Csurp

Reaction score
I assume the OP means mats and not liners?

Weathertech offers both.

My Tahoe interior is cocoa dune and the cocoa mats look great.

I don t use the third row so it is folded down with a full size liner filling the space.

Last edited:

Ryan212

Reaction score
Awesome deal, I just bought the 1/2nd row and back mats, but cost way more than that new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2