2017 Premier Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dc968

Reaction score
Just traded in 2011 LT w/90K miles on 2017 Premier. Best car/truck I've ever owned. Aside from oil, tires and brakes, only thing that broke was windshield washer level indicator.
What is the best, new feature you use/discovered on 2015+ versions vs. previous editions?

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The current edition is far more refined, both on the interior and exterior. Additionally, the current generation has far more content in the LS trim level than did my 2008 1LT. The current edition is just an all around much better truck.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Besides what everyone else said it is the best looking truck on the road today and do not see that changing anytime soon IMHO.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Besides what everyone else said it is the best looking truck on the road today and do not see that changing anytime soon IMHO.

It's funny you mention it's design. My wife thinks it looks like a hearse in most darker colors.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's funny you mention it's design. My wife thinks it looks like a hearse in most darker colors.

IMHO the Tahoe and Yukon looks awesome in White with Tint all around..The Escalade looks best in Black IMHO.

After seeing all the black Suburban's being used as service vehicles in NYC and Miami the black is starting to grow on me.

Only thing with black is it is a part time job keeping it clean as needs to be wiped down every single day of the week..The white is easier to keep clean..I just drove from Miami-NYC in rain and my Tahoe still does not look to dirty.

What color is your Premier?

OP
OP
D

dc968

Reaction score
Tungsten w/black interior. Agree w/the above post that's it's just much more refined all around. Enjoyed my cooled seats in 95 degree weather.

Guardian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just love the ride and the ease of handling. This new one is a pleasure to drive. Siren Red Tintcoat was ordered direct from the factory. Best looking Tahoe on the road, IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixmontiel