2017 Premier Fuel pump failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Premier bitch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My Tahoe has 9k miles on it, yesterday I received the dreaded check engine light! Onstar diagnostic code was P0300. Took it to dealer today and the said my fuel pump was bad! They said that they have not seen this before on the new Tahoe/Suburbans. Wondering if I am the only one?!? Service advisor says sometimes the machines or people that make these cars make mistakes! Hate that answer! worries me that other things will go wrong too soon! Of course everything is covered under warranty

techbiker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Tahoe has 9k miles on it, yesterday I received the dreaded check engine light! Onstar diagnostic code was P0300. Took it to dealer today and the said my fuel pump was bad! They said that they have not seen this before on the new Tahoe/Suburbans. Wondering if I am the only one?!? Service advisor says sometimes the machines or people that make these cars make mistakes! Hate that answer! worries me that other things will go wrong too soon! Of course everything is covered under warranty

Blame the bathtub curve, the non-serviceable fuel filter, or the crappy returnless fuel systems in all new cars. Your fuel pump was probably just about defective from the factory. Mine is still working at 71k miles (knocks on wood).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bryndan99