2017 Denali: White Frost Tricoat vs Black Cherry Metallic (what's your favorite?)

2017 Yukon Denali Favorite color?

• White Frost Tricoat

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Black Cherry Metallic

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The idea of an easy maintenance color (white) sounds good, but the darker colors look so much better in my opinion, and the black cherry is one of the best!

jerryksr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMG_6258.JPG I have a White Z71, but after seeing the Black Cherry ... OMG

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, when you say "black cherry" is that the same as "black currant"? I'm pretty sure but just double checking. thanks

Schmaltzy1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice looking SUV, what type of wheels are one this vehicle?

I'm honestly not sure of the GM Part # or code. When we were at the dealer, we just happened to see these on a showroom truck and they had them in stock so we swapped out.

OP
OP
P

PivotalRex

Reaction score
Also, when you say "black cherry" is that the same as "black currant"? I'm pretty sure but just double checking. thanks

If not the same, they're very close. Chevy calls it black currant and for GMC it's black cherry.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I have a 2016Black Suburban and love it. I always keep it clean and IMO no color looks as slick as black when it’s clean! I’m not sure what mine color black mine is called. Will it tell me on the inside of my door?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu