2017 Denali, any issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a Black Infinity this afternoon at a red light..That is one of the ugliest SUV'S on the road IMHO.

Looks like they stole the headlights off a bunch of retired PT Cruisers and added to a SUV. Seriously don't know who approved the build of that.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like they stole the headlights off a bunch of retired PT Cruisers and added to a SUV. Seriously don't know who approved the build of that.
Maybe you think that but I've always like them and I see a ton where I live and we don't even have an Infiniti dealer here lol the Limited is hot for sure! Their interior is definitely dated now though. I know two different people that got rid of theirs recently for new Escalades. They both say the same thing too, their QX80 was more comfortable, rode better, and was a better vehicle. But they like the new Caddy because it's more modern. They've both had their escalades in for service more than the Infiniti ever was but idk what the issues were. Just what they've mentioned.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That the Infiniti with portholes?

Eesh. That thing in white looks like a melting marshmallow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Portholes? You mean those vents on the side that the Escalade had too?

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Portholes? You mean those vents on the side that the Escalade had too?

Exactly! Talk about garish extraneous bolt ons.

Eesh.

Sent from my iPhone9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons