2017 Chevy Tahoe lease

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCARANO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking to lease a 2017 Tahoe LT. I was wondering if you guys who lease could post how much you pay monthly.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking to lease a 2017 Tahoe LT. I was wondering if you guys who lease could post how much you pay monthly.
There is going to be variation on the monthly lease payment because of taxes. In Virginia, the lease payment includes the annual personal property tax, which varies by locality.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Options are going to add to the price as well

With 1100 down, and pa taxes. I'm looking at 1000$ on a 17 premier with 3 k in options. And 15k miles per year for 3 years

If you take chevys website pricing
549 with 4000 down on a base lt without tax. A base lt with 1000 down starts at 750$ for 36 months for 12k miles with 9% pa taxes with out fees. You should figure that you are going to pay 50% of the option cost over 3 years

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine but checked into leasing and with GMS and a $2k rebate at the time a 2017 Yukon SLT Premium truck ended up at $62k and change 0 down $1075 month. So, I ploped $17k down and bought and still pay just under $700. They are not cheap no matter how you slice the pie.........

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
I bought mine but checked into leasing and with GMS and a $2k rebate at the time a 2017 Yukon SLT Premium truck ended up at $62k and change 0 down $1075 month. So, I ploped $17k down and bought and still pay just under $700. They are not cheap no matter how you slice the pie.........

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jesus christ almighty you guys need lessons on how to negotiate a lease...

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$56,750 (after discounts)
($3,000 down)
$3,762 Tax
$57,512

48mth lease, $15k miles, $772 mth
Business EXP

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is very difficult to respond in a meaningful way to questions and statements that do not include relevant data.

Perhaps starting at a given MSRP, plus the lease term (number of months) is a good point from which to launch discussion. without those bare minimum data points, we run the risk of talking apples vs oranges vs cantalopes.

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
Educate us. I'd like to learn better ways.

Okay here are tips that will help you negotiate a good lease, this should probably be stickied. I should've recorded my conversation today at the GMC dealership, I told them I wanted out of my lease and into a brand new loaded denali. They started by telling me I couldn't get out of my lease and that a new denali would be $1050 a month with 4k down. After me complaining for 12 minutes that I would go to a different dealership and leaving, they call me today with 2k down and 900/month. I told them I would do nothing down and $770/month.. They told me 2k down and 800/month, I hung up, 3 hours later I get the sales manager telling me they will do a "sign and drive" $800/month nothing down.

1. "Your" salesman is NOT your friend, **** him, they are not there to get you the best deal, they are there to get you to pay the most you possibly will.

2. Invoice price doesn't mean dick, dealers pay less than invoice on almost all of these cars.

3. Leases = No money down ...every dollar you put down you might as well burned never put down money on a lease, you're renting a car.

4. Go the first day of the month, if you're lucky you'll find a salesperson and manager whos trying to squeeze in one more last sale for that previous month.

5. Everything that comes out of 99% of salesman mouth is BS, BS them back, tell them "the other dealer" is giving you a better price, tell them what you will pay and what you won't unless you absolutely need that car today, WALK OUT if the price isn't what you want.

I'm a nice guy, I really am, but I am a straight ***** at the car dealership, and because of it I get "impossible" lease deals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy