2016 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EzSkAnKeN

EzSkAnKeN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go for the black exhaust tips. :)

My childhood best friend who was visiting me when we went to go look at the Denali told me, "I've seen all your trucks with chrome tips, and not one have I seen you clean regularly. Get black tips."

Acting like he knows who I am or something lol! I just ordered some black tips though ha ha!

OP
OP
EzSkAnKeN

EzSkAnKeN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First mod done lol! Got a nice little 1.5 hour long drive this afternoon to see if any difference can be "felt." Step 1 of 3 towards my BB tune ha ha. Muffler and tips came in. Just needing some time to head down to the shop and get them installed.

IMG_0590.JPG

IMG_0592.JPG

OP
OP
EzSkAnKeN

EzSkAnKeN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mocked up the in channel vent shades real quick because baby was hungry. I will pull the tape on them later and install them. Took with and without pictures for comparison.

Right side has the vents on, left side none.

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

OP
OP
EzSkAnKeN

EzSkAnKeN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well to me I can feel a difference in throttle response after the intake install. Also there is a nice little growl under the hood now. Not a constant growl, just when you give it something extra. It's not like a pssst sound my K&N makes on my truck. Sounds pretty damn mean ha ha, I enjoy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon