2016 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EzSkAnKeN

EzSkAnKeN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day.

Lights hit Friday and Saturday. Didn't open them till late last night after yesterday's outing with the family. Love driving the Denali ha ha!

OSRAM's 6000k D3S checked out legit via COA's on OSRAM's page. Cheapest (not cheap) I've found them online.

6000k Projector LED reverse bulbs, and 6000k license plate bulbs came, in but the 6000k fog lights were missing so awaiting reply from company about this.

Excited to see what these look like once installed.

IMG_0496.JPG

OP
OP
EzSkAnKeN

EzSkAnKeN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had these in channel visors on all my trucks, and really like what they do. AVS brand in my experience has always been the lowest profile vents. We'll see how they look installed.

Sold my old wheel and tire set up yesterday, so now I can get that new exhaust setup I planned out.

I'll have before and after pictures, and a sound clip once everything is done.

IMG_0497.JPG

OP
OP
EzSkAnKeN

EzSkAnKeN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Intake came in from Blackbear.

Called the exhaust shop and they do not stock the muffler I wanted so it got ordered today from Summit. Still don't know if I want to go with a chrome or black exhaust tip.

I called the place where I got my LED's from and they have shipped the missing lights from my order which were the reverse lights.

Wife has 3 days to turn in her Thesis paper, and then she'll be stress free lol. Should have much more time to play around with the Denali after that.

IMG_0504.JPG

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that backup sensor and burst of vibration coming from the seat really scared the out of me!

LOL!

ha. turned ours off 1st week of owning and have it felt it since(2yrs).

also, curious why you went with the 6k bulbs..for the blue look?

OP
OP
EzSkAnKeN

EzSkAnKeN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha. turned ours off 1st week of owning and have it felt it since(2yrs).

also, curious why you went with the 6k bulbs..for the blue look?

I never did like the look of white light, especially yellow'ish light. I've always enjoyed to way 6000k lights look as a vehicle driving the opposite direction and behind the wheel of one with them installed. To me it's not as "blue" as everyone makes them out to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mont