2016 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EzSkAnKeN

EzSkAnKeN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!!! Hope it serves you well for many years to come.

I'm hoping it will as well. If there is a future "oopsie" I will need to switch out the 2 captains in the second row for a bench. Even then all seats will be accounted for with my kids.

Thank you!

OP
OP
EzSkAnKeN

EzSkAnKeN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love siting the dealership! I had a similar experience when I bought mine from the gmc deslership I bought from. Nice dude!

The salesman said, "I like your husband, he's a really nice guy." My wife replied, "I really like him to. He would have given you a tip, that's how nice he is." I'm honestly not one to heckle on prices. I'm pretty laid back. My wife on the other hand...lol. He was talking to my wife about OnStar and Sirius radio, and how she would have no problem getting them to lower their yearly subscription prices lol! We all laughed at that.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The salesman said, "I like your husband, he's a really nice guy." My wife replied, "I really like him to. He would have given you a tip, that's how nice he is." I'm honestly not one to heckle on prices. I'm pretty laid back. My wife on the other hand...lol. He was talking to my wife about OnStar and Sirius radio, and how she would have no problem getting them to lower their yearly subscription prices lol! We all laughed at that.
Dude that's hilarious!!

DenaliEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Nothing better than a big, clean, Black Denali. Too bad they only stay that way about 3 minutes...

OP
OP
EzSkAnKeN

EzSkAnKeN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Nothing better than a big, clean, Black Denali. Too bad they only stay that way about 3 minutes...

Man I know it! Ha ha! Already want to take it through the touchless car wash we have here in base. Next day my wife has off I'm gonna go through it myself. A bunch of goodies coming in tomorrow and the rest of the week. So I'll get it all cleaned up after I get those on.

Sadly I don't think it's gonna fit in he garage! LOL! I will have to have my wife spot me and see what happens. I would love to keep I though parked in the garage though.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found one with 43k miles in it. That's a lot of miles for a car of that age huh? Thinking maybe it was a rental car or something?

They are asking $56k for it. Anybody have any input?
My XL Denali full loaded has 54 k miles and Cadillac offer me 52k $ and I can take any of Escalade esv from the lot.
[emoji106]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
EzSkAnKeN

EzSkAnKeN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These came in today. The X-Act front, second, and third row fit amazingly well. The transition from third to second row is nice. Threw them out in the sun for a few hours to let them relax beforehand putting them in the Denali. I wish the WeatherBeater cargo mat had those rubber spikes on the under side of it though. Not a big deal honestly for what it does. Very happy with them, and should make the wife happy as well.

I will install the mud flaps either tomorrow or Friday. Planning on hitting the mountains this weekend with my bow and look for a bear.

6000k Osram low beams, and 6000k LED fogs, reverse, and license plate lights will be here Friday.

AVS vent visors say it should be here Friday as well.

Blackbear tune is next once I get the intake and catback setup. Have to read through the warranty again though. I'm pretty sure n aftermarket intake and catback exhaust don't effect the life time warranty on the power train, but thinking is not worth losing that piece of mind.

IMG_0461.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentf3