2016 Denali XL - GMC Refused to buyback!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen that Navi yet, but that looks very nice, and that copper color is unique. Ford certainly isn't afraid of a little color. I think it like it more than the Expedition.

Not sure if I'd go for the first year of a new model, but it's so distressing to hear about even the newer buyer experiencing some issues. GM should have recognized the problem and put them to bed.

Parthery

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if one of the conditions of the buyback is a confidentiality agreement or Non Disclosure?

Glocksub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure they told him a buyback was even going to take place?

OP
OP
T

tenbigblinds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GMC called and advised they would not be buying the vehicle back. They stated the final repair attempt was within normal tolerances.

It absolutely is NOT. I will be retaining a lemon law attorney at this point. More to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DenaliEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Normal tolerances? Any vibration on a brand new car is outside of normal tolerances. I have 128k on my 09 Yukon and don't have any vibrations. That's bogus.

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
I don't have any vibrations on my 183k mile 04 Yukon, that's just ignorant on GMs part. It's sad to see them going so far downhill on quality and customer service

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vibrations and buffeting...which hasn't been fixed for 3 (years) model runs now. pathetic. GM will get slammed once the new expedition and Navi are released! I have a feeling they will lose a huge market share in the large SUV segment over the next 3yrs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec