2016 Denali on 26s w/ NORCAL SS 2"/4.5" Kit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shit that looks good!!!

But not cutting off the bumpstop bracket in the rear is begging for trouble with a 4.5" drop. Doesn't it ride like a brick now???

tahoeblack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you explain the fenderwell mod I keep hearing about? I have 26s on a 2015 Tahoe an need to do this

OP
OP
MeMo

MeMo

Reaction score
Can you explain the fenderwell mod I keep hearing about? I have 26s on a 2015 Tahoe an need to do this

Get a 2x4, thin it out a bit, stick it between the tire and back of the fender well. Push against the 2x4 and start leveraging and bending the metal of the back fender well.

OP
OP
MeMo

MeMo

Reaction score
Shit that looks good!!!

But not cutting off the bumpstop bracket in the rear is begging for trouble with a 4.5" drop. Doesn't it ride like a brick now???

I haven't driven it on the fwy yet, but street driving is perfectly fine. I have about 4-5'" from the bump stop to the strike plate.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
My god, all these 2015+ on 26's make me want to ditch the truck and get back into a SUV. Looks great man.

JoeyD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can someone please give me the link for the fender mod. I put 305/30/26s on my Yukon yesterday and I'm rubbing when turning.
Also, I need to level out the rear and I keep running across autoride leveling help.
image.jpeg