2016 Chevy Tahoe Police Package Suspension Questions

Discussion in 'Police Package/Specialty Service Discussion' started by ZPerry, Mar 7, 2018.

1. ZPerry

ZPerry TYF Newbie

Name:
    Zach
    I have some questions hopefully someone can help me out with. Last year I purchased a 2016 Chevy Tahoe Police Package brand new. They come with a pursuit suspension package and its a pretty rough ride. You feel every bump because the suspension is real tight and it sits lower to the ground. Im curious how hard it would be to change out the suspension to just a regular stock ride suspension. Also what parts would need to be swapped out and around how much would it cost. Ill attach a few photos of the Tahoe, I've since swapped out the 17 inch wheels to some stock 20 inch chevy wheels. Thanks for any help.

IMG_2733.JPG IMG_2732.JPG IMG_2965.jpg IMG_2707.jpg IMG_2708.jpg

Miami-Dade likes this.
  2. AZCreeker

AZCreeker Full Access Member

Name:
    cedric
    Maybe RC45 can chime in?

3. 16ppv

16ppv TYF Newbie

Name:
    Vincent
    Very nice! I'd imagine going to 20's from 17 might have even made more bumpy. I have the same issue on my 16. Dealer told me 4K to replace to standard suspension ..ugg

4. Samuraj

Samuraj Full Access Member

Name:
    Adam
    post your questions in for sale ,for trade section , I'm 100% sure someone will like to trade stock suspension with PPV one .

5. Solace

Solace Member

Name:
    Stephen
    I'd probably check and see if you can get a Bilstein or Eibach shocks and springs.