2015 Yukon XL 2/4 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

minytrker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought my wife a 2015 yukon xl last week and the first day she says it needs to be lowered. Her 09 tahoe has a 2/4 drop with belltech spindles and springs in the rear along with end links and shock relocators and she loves the ride and look.

I planned on going with same setup on the 2015 but my only concern was the XL being heavier in the rear, I didnt want it to lose ride quality. Is there a better option for the yukon?

OP
OP
M

minytrker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are no lowered yukon XL's or suburbans on here? I really wanted some real world feedback before ordering all these parts.

OP
OP
M

minytrker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, thats what I have on my tahoe but was hoping someone would atleast post about the ride on a suburban or XL with the kit on it.

OP
OP
M

minytrker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2016 Denali XL and my 2018 Denali XL just came in, issue is I use em for Private SUV Limos, will a 2/4 affect my ride quality?

I have been waiting almost 2 weeks for someone to answer with a lowered XL. I am about to just lowerer like I did my wifes tahoe but would rather hear from someone who has one first. I have a 2/4 drop on my wifes tahoe and it rides good BUT my concern is the XL uses the same lowering components and I could see it possibly riding worse with the extra weight. On my tahoe I did cut the factory bump stops off the frame to give it more travel.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sure NORCAL SS could provide you with feedback from his customers with lowered vehicles whether you speak to the customers directly or not.

OP
OP
M

minytrker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not saying he would have a bias opinion but a vendor isnt going to say there kit rides like crap.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ummm i also lower them i dont just sell parts. Another one i did noo issues about ride

IMG_20180123_080657_236.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons