2015 Yukon Style Tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graystone_OG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have these yet? They look pretty good. Just don't like that smooth outer surface. Make's the back look too round. Link

upload_2017-1-16_11-10-54.png

OP
OP
Graystone_OG

Graystone_OG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These would complement the Optic tube headlights nicely.

morriskb

Reaction score
I just posted this on a different thread. These went on relatively easy and look fantastic. The only issue I had was disconnecting the original harness which is located underneath the vehicle. Additionally, you need to provide your own 3157 bulb since the OEM bulb is a different size.

Since they are of the aftermarket variety, I've seen some condensate buildup on occasion, but it dries itself out in the sun. A bead of silicone around the seals will rectify that.

IMG_3714.JPG

IMG_3716.JPG

IMG_3723.JPG

Mike S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone having issues with the 2015 Tail light going out? I have 60k miles and my drivers side keeps going on and off. Failed safety inspection because of it

DenaliEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone having issues with the 2015 Tail light going out? I have 60k miles and my drivers side keeps going on and off. Failed safety inspection because of it
I think you're in the wrong post. This was about an aftermarket light for the 2007-2014 trucks that looks like the 2015. You're clearly looking for input on your 2015 model Yukon that has a light issue. I'd say there's a bad connection somewhere, but I don't know whether your truck has LED's that are a sealed unit or incandescent bulbs that might just have loose tabs in a socket. Tail-lamps are generally easy to remove and from there maybe you can assess what's wrong. Hope that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63