2015 Yukon SLT Rear Tailight CPO Coverage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jsams22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just saw your updated post. It could just be a coincidence on the other light going out or you have another issue. With your warranty it is up to the Dealer to figure it out and fix it right as if you have a 36/36 factory warranty. In your original post you stated you purchased a CPO warranty. What kind did you buy or was it the extra 12/12 you were referring to?

The Tahoe was already certified when I bought it and came with a 12k/12m, then an additional powertrain warranty. I talked to them this morning and they said they are going to fix both of them for me.

My question is last night the Left light was not working. I am using LED reverse lights to help with nighttime vision when backing up. I didnt want to lose the LED bulb when I took the left housing unit in, so i replaced it back to the OEM bulb. Brake light still didnt work.
Woke up this morning, brake light is working now...... Is there any way the LED bulb I was using in the reverse light could have been messing up the brake light? The wiring harness is a split harness that does power both the brake light LED panel and then the reverse light.

Here are the LED reverse lights I am using from Amazon. https://tinyurl.com/ycavlglk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9