2015 Yukon Denali XL Towing Mirrors

2015 Yukon mirror interchangeable with 2015 Sierra 2500HD mirror?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How do i know?? Ask mechanic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chinzo

Reaction score
2015 GMC Sierra Denali HD towing power mirrors looks very identical as 2015 Yukon Denali XL mirrors at its base and connector. Anyone tried to mount them on Yukon?

Yukon XL Power Folding Mirror
YukonMirror.JPG
YukonMirror2.JPG

2500HD Sierra Power Folding Mirror
SierraMirror.JPG
SierraMirror2.JPG

Weber Dude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The doors are different between the SUVs and Trucks. It might fit with some trimming though. Give it a try and let us know.

OP
OP
C

Chinzo

Reaction score
Its almost $1200 try, but i guess if i don't hear back from someone i'll give it a shot.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
They make aftermarket ones. Dont know if they are power fold though. Factories will NOT fit.

Yukon John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm watching this thread for sure.

So I went to GMpartsnow.com to explore using Using the larger Escalade Mirrors.

http://www.gmpartsnow.com/auto-part...-v8-flex-engine/body-cat/outside-mirrors-****

Now...in looking at this I discovered that the mounting gaskets are the same for Tahoe/Yukon and Escalade...that tells me that they will physically fit up.

So, I called GM Parts and asked them. They agreed but cautioned that there may be a programming issue with the mirrors based on what equipment is installed on each particular vehicle.

I think they will work but a harness/programming change may be required...any thoughts?

Last edited:

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update on this? I circle around the internet every few months looking for some decent tow mirrors. No luck yet. Really wish I could shoehorn in the Sierra Denali HD Tow mirrors.

tdriver113

Reaction score
I'm watching this thread for sure.

So I went to GMpartsnow.com to explore using Using the larger Escalade Mirrors.

http://www.gmpartsnow.com/auto-part...-v8-flex-engine/body-cat/outside-mirrors-****

Now...in looking at this I discovered that the mounting gaskets are the same for Tahoe/Yukon and Escalade...that tells me that they will physically fit up.

So, I called GM Parts and asked them. They agreed but cautioned that there may be a programming issue with the mirrors based on what equipment is installed on each particular vehicle.

I think they will work but a harness/programming change may be required...any thoughts?

I have the Escalade mirrors mounted on my Tahoe LT. Direct fit. Power adjust works as with standard power adjust mirrors. Much better viewing area as opposed to midget sized Tahoe mirrors. I also added the switch with power fold and memory. So far memory feature works, but only drivers side folds in, not passenger, More investigation of wiring needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snackcake01