2015+ Wheels on NNBS Tahoe please post pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calif phil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I made a deal on a 2010 LT today. I also bought the set of 5 spoke polished 20" wheels. I stuffed them in the back and will mount them myself tomorrow. I held them up to the stock 17" wheels tonight and they seem quite a bit taller. I hope my speedo is not off after tomorrow's wheel swap. I am hoping to sell my 17" wheels and new tires to recoup some of the $1000 I spent on the 20"s.
So far I am digging the new ride.
Is this site available on Tapatalk? Tapatalk makes it easy for me to post pics.

chilleblanco36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I made a deal on a 2010 LT today. I also bought the set of 5 spoke polished 20" wheels. I stuffed them in the back and will mount them myself tomorrow. I held them up to the stock 17" wheels tonight and they seem quite a bit taller. I hope my speedo is not off after tomorrow's wheel swap. I am hoping to sell my 17" wheels and new tires to recoup some of the $1000 I spent on the 20"s.
So far I am digging the new ride.
Is this site available on Tapatalk? Tapatalk makes it easy for me to post pics.
Congrats and yes it's available on tapatalk. That's what I use. Post some pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

calif phil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I went to mount them today and then realized my stock lug nuts were to ugly. I ordered some LTZ nuts today. It will be a few more days until I receive them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon