2015 Tahoe LTZ 4WD Replacement stock height coils

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itoutsider

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Howdy all,

Recently purchased a 2015 LTZ 4WD tahoe that I didn't realize was lowered (I know, how do you miss this.....). It is on factory 22"s the wife loved it and when I looked at the suspension nothing shouted LOWERED since they just replaced the coils and added the rear shock extenders.

Anyway, living in rural west Texas, the limited up travel and loss of ground clearance has added up to more than the wicked stance provides in this setup. I am in need of OEM height replacement coils to get this guy back to stock height. Is OEM the way to go here or if I have to spend the cash anyway are there equivalent height aftermarket coils that will meet the need?

P.S. I'll have a coil and shock extender lowering kit for sale shortly ;)

TIA.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could contact Tony at NORCAL SS who advertises in this section. He may have some take off suspension parts and may be able to hook you up. Good luck.

donn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Howdy all,

Recently purchased a 2015 LTZ 4WD tahoe that I didn't realize was lowered (I know, how do you miss this.....). It is on factory 22"s the wife loved it and when I looked at the suspension nothing shouted LOWERED since they just replaced the coils and added the rear shock extenders.

Anyway, living in rural west Texas, the limited up travel and loss of ground clearance has added up to more than the wicked stance provides in this setup. I am in need of OEM height replacement coils to get this guy back to stock height. Is OEM the way to go here or if I have to spend the cash anyway are there equivalent height aftermarket coils that will meet the need?

P.S. I'll have a coil and shock extender lowering kit for sale shortly ;)

TIA.
Something you might want to research before making changes to the suspension. I have a 2015 Tahoe LTZ that rides like a covered wagon. Google Tahoe rough ride and you will see many owners of this vehicle have complaints concerning the rough ride. Chevrolet issued a TSB (PT5429) to address the condition but it had no effect on my Tahoe. Some people believe it to be a software issue that operates the Mag Ride Suspension. Corvette's had a similar problem but it was fixed on Corvette's.

el_flores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My stock coils are in a box sitting in my shed. PM me if you're interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh

Latest posts