2015 Tahoe Disco lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuckm04

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow. I finally found out what in the heck this was. Too bad I'm 5,000 miles out of warranty but I am going to replace these myself.

Duff87

Reaction score
I took mine in today and they fixed mine for free, but I have been talking to gm for like 2weeks to try to get them to fix it, I even called gm while I was at the dealership and they said they would call the dealership service department.... I don't know if they called but I ended up paying nothing for the repair.

Ruikee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have any pictures or a video on how to remove the overhead console to get to the lights to replace them?

DWTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the best one I found, it's for a pickup but the overhead console was pretty much the same as mine. You can skip through most of the video but he shows were to pull it from and the screws, it's pretty easy once you see it. You only need about the first 4 min of the video.

Last edited:

aa1972

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just replaced the front Two lamp assemblies and all lighting has stopped flickering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine is 2015
Part number
GM#23396157

aa1972

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow. I finally found out what in the heck this was. Too bad I'm 5,000 miles out of warranty but I am going to replace these myself.
Hope your just replaced the front 2. That worked for me

LI Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as I expected the dealer wouldn't do a thing for me without me paying out of pocket for a diagnostic- since I already know exactly what the issue was it seemed silly to pay and then try to get reimbursed by GM- so I left the service center without them touching the truck

I called GM with my case number on the ride to work, and as also expected they were of no help-

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that about GM. At this point are you just going to replace them yourself. If so I would do a Google search for that GM part number and see if anyone is running a Cyber Monday sale. If you follow the Youtube above it does not look too bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN