2015+ LTZ grill on ebay for 150 shipped. 2x available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! That's a $500 grill typically found on LTZ's.

OP
OP
P

pwett

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I received mine and its definately a take off. some light scratches but much better than the grill I have now as I bought it of Enterprise Rental Car and there were just chips all over the chrome grill. Not bad for $150

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have pics of both grills? Just curious to see how bad/light those imperfections are. But based on your description of $150 grill, seems like a great deal...especially for me because I would vinyl wrap that grill. ;)

empire_designs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought one, I'll post pics when it gets here.... too good of a deal to pass up, if it's more scratched than I like, I'll relist it...

OP
OP
P

pwett

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you have pics of both grills? Just curious to see how bad/light those imperfections are. But based on your description of $150 grill, seems like a great deal...especially for me because I would vinyl wrap that grill. ;)

Sorry for the late reply but the scratches are really fine scratches. They are most likely from shipping as there was no plastic to cover the chrome. Just foam in the box.

empire_designs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got home and was able to open up the box. Looks like FedEx dropped it off a truck and drug the thing around the block a few times. The grill got some shopping damage on one end. Trying to decide how noticable it'll be. The problem is I'll always know where to look and would see it from a mile away.

The bottom corner got worn completely thru the chrome plating to the plastic substrate. I'm kinda worried about long term affects of driving and the chrome plating wanting to come off.

IMG_20170518_151917894.jpg

IMG_20170518_152434454.jpg

IMG_20170518_152733882.jpg

empire_designs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I messaged the eBay seller first to see if he insured it. I'm not sure who would start the claim process, him or me.

Overall, outside of the shipping damage, the grill is perfect. Very minor scuffs where factory hardware goes that would be covered anyway just as stated in the eBay ad.

EDIT / UPDATE:
The eBay seller is cool as all get out and is shipping me another to replace it. He said the shipping damage was bound to happen to him one of these days with all the grills he's sold. Incredibly apologetic, double verified my address and said he'd provide a new tracking number asap.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

pwett

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That sucks. I think mine came in fine because it had to travel probably less than 100 miles. But yeah, his shipping method is not really ideal for protecting the grill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu