2015 GMC Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daniel Villegas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I currently own a 2015 GMC Yukon, and I've been having hell with the tail lights. First my right side tail light went out, and had to replace it, not to mention it's cost me about $600-$700. Now I'm having the same issue with the driver side tail light. I have seen other yukons around town with out a working tail light, so I'm wondering if it's a defect or if anybody else in this page has been having the same problem.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently own a 2015 GMC Yukon, and I've been having hell with the tail lights. First my right side tail light went out, and had to replace it, not to mention it's cost me about $600-$700. Now I'm having the same issue with the driver side tail light. I have seen other yukons around town with out a working tail light, so I'm wondering if it's a defect or if anybody else in this page has been having the same problem.
How many mules on your truck when these failures occurred?
You should document this at www.safercar.gov as enough complaints could trigger a safety recall.

Texas70

Reaction score
Recently had to have brake/taillight replaced on 15' Yukon with a little over 42,000 miles. Luckily I have an extended warranty & just paid $100, total bill was over $800.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442