2015 2nd Row Seat Swap...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SgtFleming

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Tahoe LT with a black leather bench 2nd row. I'd like leather buckets. I live in the Houston, Tx area.

Mark Shep

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have you made a swap yet? I am looking for a black leather heated bench for my bucket seats.
Sorry. I just saw your reply. I'm not sure if the XL's are the same. I also didn't know the Denali stitching was different. We are pretty far apart to do the swap.

Uneedthis2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anybody have a set of non power fold black leather captains chairs that they would sell?
Looking to put in to my '15 Yukon SLE

Shedric

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone know if it's possible to remove the bench in a Tahoe LS and install bucket seats?

cajunyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Putting it out there again just in case- We have 2016 Yukon XL SLT black leather power/ heated buckets and would like to trade for a black leather power/heated bench. We might be willing to drive a distance to make it happen! Thanks!

AtlantaSBR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 2015 Yukon XL Denali cocoa bench and would like to trade for a cocoa leather bucket seats.

Willing to drive.