2015 2nd Row Seat Swap...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Voltagefx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for this thread, now I just need to find a black bench seat with power fold and heat...

codee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for this thread, now I just need to find a black bench seat with power fold and heat...

What do you have currently?
I have a black bench I'm trying to swap for captains chairs in the second row. Mine are power folding and heated.

Voltagefx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I currently have black heated and power folding captains chairs. I'm a long way away though in KY.

Mike weber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So. I just bought a 2016 LT. A friend bought it for me at an auction. I had the opportunity to go look at it but did not. It said pass through rear seats so I assumed that meant buckets. Well... It didn't and my wife is pissed! Where can I find black leather buckets no power or heat.

kdonaldson87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I currently have black heated and power folding captains chairs. I'm a long way away though in KY.
What year is your Yukon/Tahoe? I have a 2016 Yukon SLT with ebony leather (power/heated) bench seat looking to trade for bucket seats. Located in South Alabama.

Robb92914

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone that actually did the swap post pics? I am about to buy a 2016 Tahoe or Yukon but it's so hard to find one with the bucket seats.

Josh61513

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a black leather 2nd row bench I would like to swap for buckets, for anyone looking to exchange. Not heated/powered. I'm located in Michigan but travel to local states fairly often.

JD4444

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Yukon with black cloth bench. Looking to swap for/buy two captains seats. Located in NY state.

chevyaudio

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Figure I'll throw mine in as well. 2015 SLT Yukon with power fold/heated black bench. Would swap for the captains chairs.

Located in Texas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11