2013 Tahoe PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where would you say is a good place to buy solid. Pop's from on the east coast.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Stephen!!

Very nice looking Tahoe!! I come up to the N.J area several times a year and see the NJSP Hoes on the Turnpike and GSP..They always look super clean and well maintained. Hope the NJSP do not change their fleet over to Explorers.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Very nice looking Tahoe!! I come up to the N.J area several times a year and see the NJSP Hoes on the Turnpike and GSP..They always look super clean and well maintained. Hope the NJSP do not change their fleet over to Explorers.
If they did they sure wouldn't catch anybody! Lol, but I have seen a few njsp explorers. Not many tho.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Welcome and nice looking ppv brother.

And also :321: for giving speeders like me mini heart attacks

OP
OP
Solace

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where would you say is a good place to buy solid. Pop's from on the east coast.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
NJ Turnpike Authority Auctions and Delaware State Auctions.

Mine came right off the GSP! Only some areas are getting Explorers simply because they are cheap, the Turnpike, GSP, and AC Expressway will probably never switch to Explorers. Most of the Exploders are on 295, 42, and 55.

How are you going to explain your nice toys to the cop if you get pulled over?

I like it, good job !!
Give him my blue light permit :)

OP
OP
Solace

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice I want one, no I would get into too much trouble. i'll avoid the blue.

Hahaha, all my friends ask me if I've used them to go through traffic or redlights all the time. The temptation is there sometimes but I luckily have a bit of self-control.

Chad98

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Recently acquired a 2013 Tahoe PPV from the NJSP with 114k miles on it. Since then, have it at 120k miles and it drives smooth as anything. Little bit about myself, I work a Chevy dealer doing their fleet and police sales and equipment installation, and am a student at a college right next to the beautiful Daytona Speedway in Florida. Looking to many more miles in this and hopefully some good info to improve its performance a little bit without reducing reliability.
If anyone needs info on their PPV/SSV vehicles I am go to person!
View attachment 183974
I just bought a 2014 ppv and noticed it doesn't have a tow/haul button on the shifter, but heard the wiring is already there and just need a shifter from a civilian Tahoe to make it work...is this true?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9