2013 Tahoe PPV Interior & BCM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RodO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there to all and thank you for any responses I get on this. I am a new member and have never posted anything before. It may have been brought up before somewhere but I could not find it. I recently purchased a '13 Tahoe PPV and really like the looks but the interior not so much. I have also located a wrecked '13 LTZ that has a nice black interior with leather seats. I am going to purchase the entire interior with the seats, center console, shift lever for the tow feature, the in dash entertainment center, door panels and pretty much everything else I can get. I will also purchase the Body Control Module from the wreck. Can anyone tell me if the wiring would be in place for the center console? If I change out the shift column for the tow feature and replace the BCM from the same vehicle, will it still have to be flashed? I assume the wiring for the seats will be the same and also assume the wiring for the entertainment center in the dash would be present? I got a great deal on the PPV and have it looking good outside, with custom 17" wheels and several other things. I have also read that the PPV comes pretty much lowered 2" all the way around, but can I lower it another 2" somehow without screwing up the ride too much? Thanks again for any info and what a great forum this is!!!

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Good luck with the conversion. Sounds like it will be nice when you get finished.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome. I don't think you could use the bcm from the LTZ. I'm pretty sure it would need to be flashed as they'd be vin specific. Of course I'm no expert. Post up a few pics of that beauty.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Rod!!

OP
OP
RodO

RodO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome. I don't think you could use the bcm from the LTZ. I'm pretty sure it would need to be flashed as they'd be vin specific. Of course I'm no expert. Post up a few pics of that beauty.
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll save my money on the BCM. I can always go get it later. I'll send some pics in a couple of weeks. I am leaving on vacation today and will be gone for a couple weeks away from my Tahoe. Just retired last November so now that the weather has warmed here in the Ice Box of Minnesota, We are doing some traveling. Thanks again!

OP
OP
RodO

RodO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll save my money on the BCM. I can always go get it later. I'll send some pics in a couple of weeks. I am leaving on vacation today and will be gone for a couple weeks away from my Tahoe. Just retired last November so now that the weather has warmed here in the Ice Box of Minnesota, We are doing some traveling. Thanks again. Hey I found a couple of photos on my phone. These are from a while ago and I have added a few other things since then.

0519171543(1).jpg 0405171413.jpg