2013 Tahoe 24" rims shaking car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mad Maxx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They already balanced them and did alignment so the shaking is a lot better. But I noticed the right passenger tire it sticking out of the wheel well about an inch now... What is that all about?

Forgot to add they are 24 inch KMCs

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's due to the Camber for the Road Crown.

But you NEED TO KNOW 100% if those Clips have been removed or not. Aftermarket Wheels aren't Milled for them, and if the Clips are not removed, it won't allow the Wheel to sit flush, thus causing Vibration. You can align it and balance the wheels all you want, but if the clips have not been removed, your problem isn't going to go away.

OP
OP
jacm79

jacm79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's due to the Camber for the Road Crown.

But you NEED TO KNOW 100% if those Clips have been removed or not. Aftermarket Wheels aren't Milled for them, and if the Clips are not removed, it won't allow the Wheel to sit flush, thus causing Vibration. You can align it and balance the wheels all you want, but if the clips have not been removed, your problem isn't going to go away.
I'll check it out this weekend. Your taking about the clips that help the rotor stay on? I appreciate the info.

Mad Maxx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll check it out this weekend. Your taking about the clips that help the rotor stay on? I appreciate the info.

Correct. Pull off each wheel and make sure they are removed. If you find they weren't removed, I can almost guarantee 100% that is what's causing the Shaking.

OP
OP
jacm79

jacm79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Correct. Pull off each wheel and make sure they are removed. If you find they weren't removed, I can almost guarantee 100% that is what's causing the Shaking.
Cool I'll check it out. What the wheel sticking out from the wheel well?