2013 Avalanche...LMG 5.3 to L96 6.0 (Pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
01FormulaTA

01FormulaTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking of changing up the wheels again....I have ordered the PPV rear springs and I have a 1" lift spacer under the front struts I am going to remove when I install the springs....thinking I might as well change up the wheels to....thoughts on these wheels?

22x10 +0 Cosmis XT-206R in Black or Silver...

tikXZ92.jpg

PjE5hyh.png

OP
OP
01FormulaTA

01FormulaTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black, would accent the silver of the truck nicely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yah I was leaning towards Silver bc I have had so many sets of black wheels but Black does go great with silver....

OP
OP
01FormulaTA

01FormulaTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my Elite Engineering Catch Can today...couldnt really find a good mounting spot so I just ended up drilling some holes and mounting it with some stainless M8 Nuts and Bolts near the second battery tray...removed the driver side headlight to gain access behind the fender to tighten everything down nice and snug

P5HiBls.jpg

ZIsQjSH.jpg

OP
OP
01FormulaTA

01FormulaTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also replaced all the push fasteners on the fender liners and the radiator support cover with some I got off Ebay....100 of them for $4 shipped to my door!

LuOrU2K.jpg

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris, I read your post from beginning to end, WOW!!!!!!!!. You are one determined individual with a plan and you attack it head on, what an outstanding job, you are a credit to this forum.
Now I know I'm eccentric, so do me a favor and when you replace those white tie tags with black ones, put the upper radiator hose clamp back in it's original footprint, LOL, if I'm wrong, forgive me, your the man.
David g...........:2cents: