2012 Yukon XL Denali Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joverine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picking up a 2012 Yukon XL Denali on Saturday - looking to get right to work on it. Truck has 126k miles on it. Going to tune the engine.

Want to put a lift on it - Small suspension lift (not body)
Rough Country offers about a 3.5" for about $600...

Looking for something around 2-3" of lift that is an affordable price range.

Parameters to work within - my wife will kill me if I make it like a 2012 Suburban I had - 7.5" Lift on 35's...So need to keep it a bit lower this time around. Also putting a 2 month old in a carseat up that high...........

Need some help, recommendations or even photos.

Thanks

Mike Shabo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picking up a 2012 Yukon XL Denali on Saturday - looking to get right to work on it. Truck has 126k miles on it. Going to tune the engine.

Want to put a lift on it - Small suspension lift (not body)
Rough Country offers about a 3.5" for about $600...

Looking for something around 2-3" of lift that is an affordable price range.

Parameters to work within - my wife will kill me if I make it like a 2012 Suburban I had - 7.5" Lift on 35's...So need to keep it a bit lower this time around. Also putting a 2 month old in a carseat up that high...........

Need some help, recommendations or even photos.

Thanks

I’ve got a 2010 Denali AWD. Last week I spoke with the tech at rough country. THEY DO NOT RECOMEND their lifts for the AWD Denali. They told me that I will have drivetrain vibration at highway speeds. I love my deainamd drive mostly highways somvibration is a NO GO. However I did speak with the guys at Skyjacker and the gentleman I spoke with assured me that the kit they offer does not need anything other then what’s in the lift kit. They have a better diff drop then Rough Country that evidently allows you to lift the truck without any other parts needed.

https://skyjacker.com/shop/suspensi...r-kit-with-rear-coils-autoride/#configuration

Hope this helps ya.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Either that kit or zone 4” will give you the height you want. Takes a little setup to fit a regular lift on a Denali but very possible

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442