2011 Yukon Denali- Air Ride Compressor constantly coming on/off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denaliz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am the original owner of my 2011 Yukon Denali with about 102k on the clock. I have noticed the air ride compressor is constantly coming on then off. I'm guessing this means I have a leak in a shock?

My question is where are you guys going to replace the air ride shocks on these? Should I look at replacing the compressor at the same time? It seems to be working just coming on way too much.

I did have the lower control arms replaced about 8 months ago.

sk1dm4rk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris,

I recommend finding the leak first. If it is in the shock (likely), then you will need to replace them.

I used Arnott and they have been great. Others have had issues. They are rebuilt/reconditioned with new air bladders and whatever.

Until you trace the leak and fix, I recommend pulling the fuse for the compressor so that the pump doesn't fail from all the running it is doing.

There are quite a few threads on here that can help you further.

Good luck.

OP
OP
Denaliz

Denaliz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled the fuse already-thanks. First thing I thought of. I know with my Denali being 7 years old and 102k on the clock. Shocks are needed all around. I'm looking for the best priced option to do all 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh