2011 Yukon Denali 7" FTS lift... custom build for Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's some serious slop, I don't know how you drove with it like that. Did it damage anything?

I hope they fix everything for you and get you straight. Not sure I'd go to them for anything else though.

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Wow, that's some serious slop, I don't know how you drove with it like that. Did it damage anything?

I hope they fix everything for you and get you straight. Not sure I'd go to them for anything else though.

Yeah it was bad! Couldn't drive over 40 mph without shaking entire truck to pieces. Had to get a roll back to tow to friends shop. Did the work there and got it back together. I have no clue when it started but always had issue once they cut down shaft. Downside there the only shaft shop in town. Next closest is 2 hours away. They do good shaft work but don't think they knew what this one was supposed to be.

iconyq

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
looks damn nice...let me know how that driveshaft goes. I need to get one made and we will have the same dimensions so if I can snag the build info I can give it to my driveshaft shop and get it built for when I put the lift on. Picked the lift up today. Will tackle it next month when I have a weekend off from kids sports.

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
looks damn nice...let me know how that driveshaft goes. I need to get one made and we will have the same dimensions so if I can snag the build info I can give it to my driveshaft shop and get it built for when I put the lift on. Picked the lift up today. Will tackle it next month when I have a weekend off from kids sports.

What shaft do you need front or back?

Something new coming soon
7B3D500D-0E90-4274-A487-4E9C3EE81225_zpsidcwv3of.jpg

iconyq

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Talking the front shaft, but you have me length in my thread. Will come shop tomorrow. Ahh new toys!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14