2011 Yukon Denali 7" FTS lift... custom build for Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Help me out, what are referring to exactly? If the black air dam on the bottom of the bumper its still on there just hidden a little bit in the pics. I wanted to take it off but there are brackets that hang down below it so it looks better installed then off like the Tahoes

I'm not sure but I think what Felix might be referring to is whether or not there isn't a fender extension piece that's supposed to overlap the edge of the front bumper the same way it does at the back. If that's not what he's saying then I'm saying it, cause I think it would look more proportional if there were.

Last edited:
OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I'm not sure but I think what Felix might be referring to is whether or not there isn't a fender extension piece that's supposed to overlap the edge of the front bumper the same way it does at the back. If that's not what he's saying then I'm saying it, cause I think it would look more proportional if there were.

I agree with you Serge on the flare going to the bumper bottom. I would like it to do that but Bushwacker doesn't make it that way. I would have to fiberglass it myself and do some custom work because I had to trim the bumper corners to clear the tires. The deep offset is what causes the bumper interference. Sometimes the flare bothers me and other times it doesn't. Overall I am happy with the flares cause without them it throws dirt on top of the roof!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay ...

It doesn't detract from the fact that the truck looks awesome.

It's a TOTM shoo-in. :)

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This is exactly what I'm saying. It's something an ocd person notices right off the bat. Serge just said it better lol. Although it does look sick and by far one of the best lifted nnbs vehicles on here!

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
This is exactly what I'm saying. It's something an ocd person notices right off the bat. Serge just said it better lol. Although it does look sick and by far one of the best lifted nnbs vehicles on here!

Yup I agree with y'all on the front flare. Might be more tasteful if it blended in at the bumper joint instead of just sharp edges. Either way I would love to see it extend to the bumper corner. Thanks! In person it looks so good and I get a lot of looks and compliments from young to old. I wanted something different and unique custom looking but done 100% right with no shortcuts.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 Yukon Denali 7" FTS lift... custom build for Denali

You definitely didn't cut corners here. That little piece that's missing doesn't look like it's that hard to get a custom Shop to fiberglass and paint it. Have you tried that route?

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Haven't tried yet as I really just finished it with the retrofit headlights, G5 tails, sub install, and train horns. I will talk to some shops and see what is possible.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
MAN how did i miss this...bad ass...i didnt even know this color yukon was available