2011 Tahoe Leveling Kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brentlaborde

Reaction score
We have two dealers in town that installs leveling kits. One of them installs a brand name ZONE which is a 2" kit in the front only. The other company installs a brand name Readylift that is a 2-1/2" kit in the front only and nothing in the rear for both of them. My questions is which one is the better of the two and what size tire can i put on with factory wheels. Thanks

Brent

White07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of ZONE but readylift is a well know, good brand. 2.5" front only is going to leave you with a little bit of Calli lean and if you plan on towing anything, the back sags ALOT! I know this from experience bc I installed my CCM 2.5" front spacer and left the rear one off for about 2 months and I towed my boat a few times and it brought the back down pretty far. IMO buy the CCM 2.5" front 1" rear leveling kit online and either do it yourself or bring it to one of those shops to get it put on. The CCM is the best IMO and it sits almost perfectly level when it done.

OP
OP
B

brentlaborde

Reaction score
I have never heard of ZONE but readylift is a well know, good brand. 2.5" front only is going to leave you with a little bit of Calli lean and if you plan on towing anything, the back sags ALOT! I know this from experience bc I installed my CCM 2.5" front spacer and left the rear one off for about 2 months and I towed my boat a few times and it brought the back down pretty far. IMO buy the CCM 2.5" front 1" rear leveling kit online and either do it yourself or bring it to one of those shops to get it put on. The CCM is the best IMO and it sits almost perfectly level when it done.
?
What about size tires, with the factory wheels

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 6" Zone lift on my Duramax. And I must say. I was VERY impressed with the fit and finish. I didn't have to beat or pry anything to fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiamiDave

Reaction score
2 inches to me seems safer, but I have heard it might be tight with 33 inch tires?

Last edited:

White07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
?
What about size tires, with the factory wheels

I have 305/55/20 Nitto Terra Graplers on my stock Tahoe LTZ rims, its a 33.2" tire. Like I said before, I have the CCM 2.5" front 1" rear leveling kit. It is a little tight but with a little trimming, its fine. I love it and would not change a thing!
Here is a crappy pic of what it looks like. I am parked on an uneven curb, it actually sits almost perfectly level
490.jpg

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 305/55/20 Nitto Terra Graplers on my stock Tahoe LTZ rims, its a 33.2" tire. Like I said before, I have the CCM 2.5" front 1" rear leveling kit. It is a little tight but with a little trimming, its fine. I love it and would not change a thing!
Here is a crappy pic of what it looks like. I am parked on an uneven curb, it actually sits almost perfectly level
490.jpg

WOW that leveling kit looks good man! Anything done differently with AutoRide? Makes me wanna get some aggressive meaty tires like the Nitto Trail Grappler 305's and level it up in the front with your kit instead of lowering the back 2" with road tires... I haven't seen anyone with factory 22's do this...

White07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW that leveling kit looks good man! Anything done differently with AutoRide? Makes me wanna get some aggressive meaty tires like the Nitto Trail Grappler 305's and level it up in the front with your kit instead of lowering the back 2" with road tires... I haven't seen anyone with factory 22's do this...

Thanks! I think its the same with autoride but you have to have it re calibrated I believe. I go a really good deal on these tires but my next set will be something more aggressive, either Nitto Trail Graplers or Toyo Open Country. I haven't seen a leveling kit on 22s, I think the tires would look too small IMO but you might start a new trend!

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

This will give you an idea of what it would look like on 22s
Tire Size - 305/50R22
Tire Brand/Model - Toyo Open Country A/T
Rim Size 22x9
Rim Backspacing or Offset - +31mm
Leveling Kit brand and Lift Ammount - Total Performance 2.5 with 1.5" block supplied in kit
Silveraro6-19-10002.jpg
Silveraro6-19-10004.jpg

Sorry for the minor thread jacking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne